iPhone and “Cannot get mail, the connection to the server failed”

Over the last few weeks my iPhone has been getting this terrible error with one of the Exchange 2003 sites that I administer. It was working fine, and then all the sudden, it stopped. I took all the standard steps- re-added the account, deleted the sync partnership on the Exchange server. Turns out that it […]

Finding email addresses in Exchange via Active Directory

So, new job, move to California. New Active Directory and all sorts of stuff. One thing that I have found INCREDIBLY useful is searching AD for SMTP email addresses. We have a multi site thing going on, and there are ALL SORTS of user accounts and email accounts that don’t line up very well. In […]