So, MS doesn’t have any tools for managing Exchange 2003 in the windows 7 RSAT tools.
But they do have a Vista one that can be installed in quiet mode through an elevated command prompt.
The Vista tool won’t install on Windows 7, it errors out.
So to bypass this:
1. Download the tool (make sure you have the other RSAT tools installed)
2. open an elevated command prompt (search cmd right click, run as administrator)
3. extract the tool so you have the bare MSI in the directory
4. run it like this “%:\ESMVISTA.MSI /q”
5. you’ll get an ESM in the start menu and in the AD tools, you’ll get the exchange options! w00t!